- Cement Company
- Offshore company
- NVOCC/ Freight Forwarding
- Marine Institute
- Ship Owner
- verification services
- Ship Liner
- Marine Tech
- Marine Automation
- Manning/ Crewing
- Ship Management
- Technical Superintendent
- Marine Agency
- Marine Survey
- Maritime Training
Opening for Technical Superintendent
Experience: Chief engineer/2nd engineer with offshore background
We are hiring for Technical Supt'd for a leading shipping company based at Mumbai, Looking for:
- Chief engineer/2nd enginner with offshore background
- Prior experience in shore superintendent will be an add on
- Preference given to candidates based at Mumbai only
To provide Technical support to fleet vessels by managing day to day vessel requirements.
• Effective utilization of resources and to operate vessels as per Client satisfaction.
• Fleet management including Technical, Operations, Quality, Health and Personal Safety and Environment protection procedures.
• Effective implementation of Company Vision and Mission statement as Offshore Oil& Gas support entity.
• Monitoring vessel activities, plan and carryout preventive maintenance and carrying out necessary steps to improve and bridge any gaps as deemed necessary.
• Crew induction and Quality maintenance of vessels by suitably briefing and carrying out Training in the concerned areas.
• Carrying out vessel Voyage repairs, daily monitoring and setting the KPIs to meet industry standards.
• To plan and carry out vessel Statutory & Classification surveys beforehand in an organized manner.
• To carry out vessel major overhauls and Dry-Docking surveys falling periodically and as per Industry standards.
• To continuously review and improve vessel Technical management system
• Implementation of ISM/ISPS/QHSE system effectively.
Sea & Beyond Team