- Cement Company
- Offshore company
- NVOCC/ Freight Forwarding
- Marine Institute
- Ship Owner
- verification services
- Ship Liner
- Marine Tech
- Marine Automation
- Manning/ Crewing
- IT Shipping
- Ship Management
- Technical Superintendent
- Marine Agency
- Marine Survey
- Maritime Training
Experience: 3rd/4th Engineer with shore experience
We are hiring for PMS Manager, for a leading shipping company at Mumbai. looking for:
- 3rd/4th Engineer with minimum 3-5 years of shore experience on PMS
- Should be from TANKER background
- Preference will be given to Mumbai based candidates
- Co-ordinate with Data Partners for continuous tracking and follow-ups, arranged Class survey listings reports for all vessels.
- Performed QC check of PMS plan and Equipment Lists, Spare Parts files, Survey files for all Vessels.
- Liason with all superintendents of all the Vessels for QC checks, Customization’s follow-ups and tracking. Liason with Partners for QC corrections, customizations, consolidation of QC files and final import of QC checked files.
- Managed addition of CMP document Jobs and Company policy Jobs and SMS jobs for all vessels.
- Actively involved in the Inventory Management Process, co-ordinating with onboard teams. QC checking their completed files, formatting and importing completed files to the system.
- Mentoring, guiding Inventory team members for the complete process, close monitoring and timely completion of project.
- Co-ordinate and managed checking and additions for Spares and Stores.
- Coordinating for approval from Supdts, rationalizing additions by checking on vessels.
- Collection of Last Done Dates history of Jobs from vessels and importing completed files to Danaos / Retronet system.
- Managing Training plan and Onboard and Office Manual preparation with screenshots and easy clear instructions with explanations.
- Complete and continuous trainings provided to All the vessels with one-on-one sessions to all the Officers on MS Teams. Co-ordination for arrangement of Trainings, briefings, conducting Tests on the trainings given.
- Regular and continuous support to Vessel staff and Office staff on mail and on MS Teams for all daily issues or training related clarifications required. Involved in Defect List and RA module customization requirement gathering, blueprint, UAT testing of customizations and training for all Vessesl and Office Staff for new functionalities rolled out.
- Continuous tracking of Danaos/ Retronet issue log for all vessel and Office related issues, timely follow-ups, escalations as required, issue resolutions and feedback to vessels and imparting learnings.
- Ongoing trainings provided for New Joiners every week, with personal sessions and also to new joined Office Staff, customised as per their requirement.
- Follow-up sessions and training materials provided to them. Also going forward will be actively involved for all modules of Danaos / Retro Net software viz Procurement, Crewing, Dry Docking, Operations.
Sea & Beyond Team