- Cement Company
- Offshore company
- NVOCC/ Freight Forwarding
- Marine Institute
- Ship Owner
- verification services
- Ship Liner
- Marine Tech
- Marine Automation
- Manning/ Crewing
- IT Shipping
- Ship Management
- Technical Superintendent
- Marine Agency
- Marine Survey
- Maritime Training
Experience: Master Mariner with Bulk Carrier background
We are looking for Master Mariner with Bulk Carrier background.
· Inspection of vessels/ ensure inspections of vessels during port calls
· Ensure loading of cargo with minimum ( as per the set standard) damage or cargo loss at the loading and unloading port.
· Analyse loading/ unloading performance, provide recommendation for optimization opportunities and process improvements.
· Establish and maintain key relationships with Marine terminals. Port representatives and agencies.
· Ensure all vessel trading certificates is up to date and compliance to Flag state and Port State Control
· Attend and coordinate with clients on the daily progress report of vessels in field operation
· Monitoring and Coordinating on the timely arrival of all vessels in regards to Cargo.
· Min Qualification:
· Master Mariner
Min Exp: _Minimum 3 years experience as Master Mariner with major experience into Bulk commodities.
· Should be a go getter.
· Excellent command of English verbally and in writing,
· Open for extensive travelling.
· Should have prior experience into handling commodities such as Rice, Sugar, Coal.
Sea & Beyond Team