- Cement Company
- Offshore company
- NVOCC/ Freight Forwarding
- Marine Institute
- Ship Owner
- verification services
- Ship Liner
- Marine Tech
- Marine Automation
- Manning/ Crewing
- IT Shipping
- Ship Management
- Technical Superintendent
- Marine Agency
- Marine Survey
- Maritime Training
Manager/ Sr. Manager
Experience: 10 Years Experience in Projects Execution/ Engineering
Please find the below JD for Manager/ Sr. Manager.Location : Goa
- Reporting to – President, Business Development & Corporate Strategy
- Experience – 10 Years in Projects Execution/ Engineering
- Qualification – B. E/ B Tech Electrical Engineering
Conceptualize, Engineer and Deliver Energy Efficient and Green solutions for Electrical requirements of infrastructure projects within costs/ time schedules
• Create thorough documentation and specifications of power systems’ components
• Review designs prepared by Consultants, calculate and optimize Electrical System requirements
• Review Technical specifications prepared by the Consultant for floating the tender
• Create electrical diagrams and schematics for power systems equipment
• Communicate with statutory bodies, vendors, quality, productions, and reliability engineering
• Devise work instructions and procedures for field execution.
• Support on non-conformance issues
• Devise and implement safety procedures during construction phase.
• Assimilate & introduce technological advancements into existing Projects, Specify new products with vendors
• Oversee and manage teams of electrical contractors and subcontractors.
• Resolve issues related to electric systems or devices that arises during project executions
• Check contractors’ work to ensure adherence to local and national electrical codes, safe operation of all devices, and accurate power delivery
• Preparation of Implementation Schedule for the Electrical works to be executed and monitoring the schedule on regular basis.
• Preparation of Tender Packaging schedule for Electrical works
• Preparation of Electrical Budget based on Project requirements
• Shortlisting of Electrical vendors for various packages
• Evaluation of Technical bids submitted by various vendors for different packages
• Checking the Invoices of Vendors and certifying the same for payments.
• Ensuring that the entire Electrical works of the Project is completed within the stipulated budget.
Skills & Abilities – Analytical, Conceptualization, Liasioning.
Sea & Beyond Team