- Cement Company
- Offshore company
- NVOCC/ Freight Forwarding
- Marine Institute
- Ship Owner
- verification services
- Ship Liner
- Marine Tech
- Marine Automation
- Manning/ Crewing
- IT Shipping
- Ship Management
- Technical Superintendent
- Marine Agency
- Marine Survey
- Maritime Training
IBM IIB Developer
Experience: 4 to 9 years of experience into Integration Bus Developer
We have an urgent opening for IBM IIB Developer with Shipping Company.
- Experience with Enterprise Application Integration/Service Oriented Architecture (EAI/SOA)
- Translate application integration requirements into technical specs and develop the IIB/WMB (WebSphere Message Broker) flows. Has implementation and customization of WMB/IIB-based solutions.
- Should has experience in Relation Database Connection, Structured Query Language (SQL) & Extended Structured Query Language (ESQL) development
- Strong knowledge on Web Service (SOAP and REST), WSDL, XML and XSD, XPath, formats and other standard formats HTTP, JMS, and SSL.
- Proficient to develop and support Integration applications primarily on IBM Integration Suite like MQ, IIB, ActiveMQ on Private Cloud,
- Working knowledge on Docker Containers, Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Hands-on knowledge on DevOps, CI/CD
- Experience working with Extensible Markup Language (XML), XML Schema Tools (XSTL), XML Schema Definition (XSD), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Web Services Description Language (WSDL), and XML Path (XPath)
- Experience working with Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) over Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP).
- Troubleshoot and provide technical assistance in the use and understanding of middleware applications Development, build and testing tools knowledge.
- Good to have experience with tools – Project Tracking Tool
- Unit testing knowledge and understanding of achieving code quality.
- EDI msg configuration.
- Hands on Practitioner with knowledge of Garage method and Agile
Sea and Beyond Team