BSc (Hons) Maritime Science with Cadetship program
Speaker: Capt. Sukhjit Singh – Course director and Krystle Robba – Registrar at the university
Date & Time: 09/Apr/2022 at 2:30 PM
Duration: 1-1.5 hour
Seats Available: Completed
- 3 year fully integrated course which would include your cadetship sea-time post which you can directly apply for officers/engineer’s license.
- Guarantee/Assurance from the university to finish your Cadetship (training) time.
- Ability to choose your path in terms of nautical/engineering or shore side.
- Overview of the university, city and location.
- Aim of the Course and its philosophy.
- The structure of the course including Curriculum, Pedagogy, exams, attendance and Cadetship.
- Uniqueness of the course and how it’s different from any other course offered around the Globe.
- Application requirements including tuition fees and living costs.
- How this program adds value to the life of a learner including the company connect, placements and typical job roles.
- Relevance of this course to aspirational shipping students.
- Capt. Sukhjit Singh – Head of School (Maritime Science) Gibraltar University, 25+ years of experience in Maritime Sector with 8 years in maritime training, education and research. Actively engaged in applied research on Energy and Safety management systems with maritime domain.
- Krystle Robba - Registrar of Gibraltar University, MSc in Business Administration and management from UCL (London’s Global University) with 9+ years experience in Finance.
- A 30-35 minute presentation about the above topics.
- 20-25 minutes of Q&A wherein the presenters would take questions.
- A quick feedback survey about the webinar.
Sea and Beyond