- Connection process
- The MSc in Maritime Economics and Logistics (MEL)
- IIM A PGPX (One Year MBA)
- Personalized Session on Career Transition
- “MSc International Maritime Business” by Solent University Southampton
- MSc International Shipping and Logistics by Solent University
- PGDip International Trade and Maritime Law by Solent University
- MSc Shipping Operations” (Distance Learning)
How to connect
1. Select an expert
- Click on “Expert list” page tab.
- Click on category on the left hand side of the page.
- Look for a function that you are interested in.
- Photo’s of experts in that function appears.
- Click on the expert’s photo or name to check his profile.
- Browse through the experts and select one.
2. Book a call
- Once you select an expert click on “Request a call”.
- Log in or register and provide the timings for call.
- Give the expert three choices and press “Submit”.
- You are now directed to the payment gateway.
- Pay the fees through credit/debit card or net-banking.
- Expert gets an alert, selects a time and messages back to the candidate.
- Candidate gets confirmation and then sends his CV/profile and some more info to understand your thought process.
- Both candidate and expert connect on Skype at the agreed time.
After the call, candidate provides the feedback and suggests the improvement.