- Connection process
- The MSc in Maritime Economics and Logistics (MEL)
- IIM A PGPX (One Year MBA)
- Personalized Session on Career Transition
- “MSc International Maritime Business” by Solent University Southampton
- MSc International Shipping and Logistics by Solent University
- PGDip International Trade and Maritime Law by Solent University
- MSc Shipping Operations” (Distance Learning)
Get a chance to attend personalized session by IIMA/Ex Goldman Sachs and certified leadership coach.
Capt. Harsh Johari has sailed for 15 years including 3 years as Master. He completed his MBA from IIM-A in 2010 and worked for Goldman Sachs as Regional Head - Payments/Treasury and Risk & Control Operations.
He is now on his own working as Executive, Leadership Coach & Training Consultant. He provides personalized coaching to C-suite executives to help them unlock their true leadership potential.
His clients include senior leaders (CXOs, National Heads, SVPs) from industries such as finance, shipping, consulting and technology.
He is an ICF ACC Coach, certified Intelligent Leadership Coach (by John Mattone former coach of Steve Jobs) and certified Happiness Coach (Berkeley Institute of Wellbeing
Process for Career Transition Assistance Program
· Action plan
· Career Coaching
· Professional Development Goals – Expert Calls
· Interview Preparation
Book Now to understand:
· Whether YOU are in mid-life crisis or not
· How likely are persons in merchant navy face the above problems
· How best could one deal “Career Transition” Questions and whether YOU should look for a career transition
At the end of the Sessions, you would have:
· Questions to help you understand whether you should switch careers or not
· Typical opportunities available outside maritime sector and how to identify them
· How to build your profile for non-maritime - self realization and resume
· Whether you need to up skill or not
To Book click at: http://seaandbeyond.com/book_details.php?key=QRVMSZFSGdlVWFUP
Sea & Beyond Team