- Connection process
- The MSc in Maritime Economics and Logistics (MEL)
- IIM A PGPX (One Year MBA)
- Personalized Session on Career Transition
- “MSc International Maritime Business” by Solent University Southampton
- MSc International Shipping and Logistics by Solent University
- PGDip International Trade and Maritime Law by Solent University
- MSc Shipping Operations” (Distance Learning)
Sea & Beyond with collaboration with Solent University Southampton presents “PGDip International Trade and Maritime Law”
Ideally suited to students working in the shipping industry who want to develop their understanding of how legal claims may arise within the context of international trade practice, this innovative law course delivers a first-class education in international trade, shipping and maritime law, focusing on the interrelationship between theory and commercial expertise.
It’s a 1 year full time distance learning course, below mentioned is the details for the same.
- Honours degree in a relevant maritime subject, such as maritime studies, shipping, maritime business or law, or other appropriate subject and relevant professional qualification and experience.
- Certificate of Competency as Master or Chief Engineer, Class 1 Master Mariner, Class 1 Engineer, STCW Management Level Qualifications, or equivalent, and work experience in the maritime industry to a reasonable level of management responsibility, such as Master, Chief Officer, Chief Engineer, First Engineer or equivalent.
- Higher National Diploma or Foundation Degree in a maritime/law discipline plus extensive experience and relevant professional qualifications (as above)
- English language requirements: If your first language is not English, you must have an IELTS score of 6.0 with no component score below 5.5
- Introduction to English Law
- International Sale of Goods
- Carriage of Goods by Sea
- Admiralty and Marine Insurance
- Marine Dispute Management
Tuition Fees & start date
· For the year 2020/21 for International student fees is £7,995, starting from 21st September, 2020
Bursaries and scholarships:
· Solent University offers a range of bursaries and scholarships that provide financial assistance or waive fees for tuition or accommodation. Each bursary or scholarship has specific eligibility criteria
For more details connect with us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org